Revealed in the manuscripts of the ancient Dead Sea are keys to the awakening the world is now experiencing as related to other wisdom streams such as the Mayan and Buddhist. Below is an excerpt of a scroll about the elemental chiefs called by the Maya and native Americans Quetzalcoatl/feathered serpent and Tezcatlipoca/smoking mirror:
One of the Dead Sea Scrolls (4Q535, Manuscript B) is written from Amram's(father of Moses) point of view, and hence has been dubbed the Testament of Amram. The document is dated to the 2nd century BC and, in the form of a vision, briefly discusses angelic powers called the Watchers:
(9) [... 1 saw Watchers]
(10) in my vision, the dream-vision. Two (men) were fighting over me, saying ...
(11) and holding a great contest over me. I asked them, ‘Who are you, that you are thus empo[wered over me?’ They answered me, ‘We]
(12) [have been em]powered and rule over all mankind.’ They said to me, ‘Which of us do yo[u choose to rule (you)?’ I raised my eyes and looked.]
(13) [One] of them was terr[i]fying in his appearance, [like a serpent, [his] cl[oa]k many-colored yet very dark...
(14) [And I looked again], and ... in his appearance, his visage like a viper, and [wearing ...]
15) [exceedingly, and all his eyes ...]
(1) [... em]powered over you ...
(2) [I replied to him,] ‘This [Watcher,] who is he?’ He answered me, ‘This Wa[tcher ...]
(3) [and his three names are Belial and Prince of Darkness] and King of Evil.’ I said, ‘My lord, what dom[inion ...?’]
(4) [’and his every way is darkened, his every work da[rk]ened. In Darkness he ...
(5) [Yo]u saw, and he is empowered over all Darkness, while I [am empowered over all light.]
(6) [... from] the highest regions to the lowest I rule over all Light, and over al[1 that is of God. I rule over (every) man]
(1) [of His grace and peace. Over all the sons of Lig]ht have] I been empowered.’ I asked him, [What are your names ... ?’]
(2) He [s]aid to me, ‘[My] three names are [Michael and Prince of Light and King of Righteousness.’]
Both of these "twin chiefs" as they are known in the Americas are mentioned as quarreling over who has possession of the body of the father of Moses. They are said to have dominion over Ohr/light and chosheyk/darkness. They are mentioned and explained in the Kabbalistic text called Sepher haBahir where they are said to rule over the elements water and fire and in another place in that book, silver and gold. They are related to the two "Princes"/Sarim mentioned in the book of Tanach, Sepher Daniel. In the famous Aztec sunstone calendar (we see in the image above left) the twin fire serpents as they circle the calendar(image above right). the profiles of their faces on the bottom peer out at us as one full face. Their bodies are made of Twenty-two segments, the number of Hebrew letters. This stone was rolled into a lake outside the city in mexico for safe keeping by native priests when the empire was being invaded and destroyed by Hernan Cortes. It is a prophecy engraved in this stone about the times - these twenty-five years now between 1987 and 2012 ce, the Aztec count ending in 1987 and the Mayan in 2012. That year1987 was 5720 on the Aztec calendar count, only 28 years apart from the Hebrew calendar count at the time 5748. Twenty-eight years is one cycle of the planet Shabbatai/Saturn who is directly related in both Jewish and Mayan wisdom traditions to the celestial elemental chiefs. The Sepher HaZohar mentions in the part on parsha terumah that the year 5750/1990 as the year that these chiefs begin direct involvement in the world. This was only three years from the end of the Aztec calendar count. Torah both written and oral speaks of a cycle of seven years as an initiatory test period. Jacob had to toil for two such seven year periods as he and the Jewish lineage tradition was being initiated as kings/sovereigns and priests. Now we are three seven year periods(3X7=21) this spring since 5750/1990 as this epoch of initiation involves - 1) Sovereignty/Kingship; 2) Priesthood and 3) Judgeship.